Friday, September 20, 2013

12 STITCHES PER HOUR {A HAND QUILTING UPDATE}



Oh
MyLanta...I am in LOVE!




with Hand Quilting!

It has been kind of a busy week,
and 
this was the only "quilty" project that I was able to work on this week.

My thumb is getting used to the rocking motion
and now
I am up to 12 stitches per hour


Since I am almost done
with the hand quilting, I need to decide on what to use for the binding.
?red
?green
?scrappy


Nothing that needs to be solved today...or this weekend

In other "non-quilting" happenings (for the non-quilting readers):

1. Last night, I spent the evening hunting down a lost dog....
NOT Rascal, but the
neighbor's lost 12 year old Boston Terrier.
My neighbor was frantic, so Hubby & I set out to reunite her with her lost dog.
After searching & searching,
Hubby found the poor lost dog hiding in the woods behind our neighborhood.
Sweet Little Rascal took a nap during the whole episode!


2. Tonight is the Homecoming Game at Not-So-Little-Person's school.
I C-A-N-N-O-T wait!
Homecoming is 2 of my favorite things wrapped up in one:
FOOTBALL & PAGEANTRY.
He is going for the food & I am going for the GOWNS!


3. "Somebody" ...not me..is awaiting the release
of Angry Birds Star Wars II App.
Clearly we have priorities around here.

I think that pretty much sums up my (very exciting) last few days.
Have a good weekend!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda Precuts
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hour hand quilting progress. Can't wait to see what you choose for the binding.

    Enjoy homecoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand work is so satisfying. I am seriously considering hand quilting my hexagon quilt when I get it finished. It's so lovely Stef....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...