Monday, July 15, 2013

SO I WAS GOING TO STITCH {I REALLY WAS!}


If you follow me on 
Instagram or Facebook,
you will recognize this photo.

I posted it on Saturday:




Saturday night was the Miss Mississippi Pageant.

Let me start by saying I L-O-V-E a good pageant!
I love the gowns.
I love the talent competition.
Swimsuits...not so much...too depressing.

I think that I love to watch pageants because they take me back 
to the time when I would sit & watch them with my Mama
or could it be a reminder of the few (like 2) pageants that I was in back in the day?

Anyway,
I HAD to watch this one because my neighbor's granddaughter was in it...so I had to.

and THEN the best part....
I found out that 
 was hosting a Miss Mississippi Viewing Party on her blog!
Pageantry & blogging at its finest.


So before the pageant
started
I snapped the above photo, post it,
and I called my Mama
 & told her NOT to call me during the pageant/viewing party.
She always has a habit of calling me when I am engrossed
in good TV!
Then I had to explain the whole viewing party concept to her
because she doesn't even check email.



Armed with my Diet Coke, Popcorn, Twizzlers (which I added), & stitchery,
I sat down in front of the TV,
logged onto the viewing party,
& watched.

I quickly learned that I can't multi-task. 
Apparently I can't do 4 things at once: watch, eat, type, & stitch
at the same time.

So I gave up on the stitchery!




The whole point of this post was to tell you about the stitchery
because it has a story
(everything has a story).
So the poor little stitchery will have 
to have it's own post ....to do it's justice.

Just as the viewing party ended,
guess what...
my Mama called!!!...
to tell me that they had a verdict...Zimmerman verdict.
At least she waited until the viewing party was over!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda PreCuts
Moda Fabric
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00




2 comments:

  1. Great story! Thank you for sharing the wisdom of not to multitask into infinity!!! LOL!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very good at multi-tasking. Looking forward to learning about the stitchery :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...