Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DO YOU PAPER PIECE? {MY QUILT SAGA}


Once upon a time,
several, several, several  months ago,

my fabulous friend
asked me:




"Have you ever tried paper piecing?"

Me: "Hmmm...I think so???? I think that is was
a FLOWER or something like that."

Well, that got me thinking....
What did I paper piece????

So on the rainy July 4th weekend,
I dug around
and I mean dug around
until I found what I was looking for.

Sidenote: when I say dug around, I really did
dig because I have moved AT LEAST 3 times since I did the project!

I finally found it....buried of course:


No wonder I couldn't find it
or remember it
because it was
BASKETS
not flowers!



While I was taking these photos,
my NOT SO LITTLE PERSON
told me to flip the baskets...
so
I did:



I'm kinda partial to this color wave:


So there you have it,
my Paper Piecing Saga

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda Precuts
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

1 comment:

  1. Of course you thought flowers. You made baskets for flowers. *trying to help you here...Is it working?*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...