Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'M BUILDING A BARN!


 
This might not look like much:
 
 
 
 
but I am building a barn!
 

 
 
has put together a Quilty Barn ALong Tutorial
and I have decided
Barn A Long!
(Thank you Lori!)
 
Lori posted a picture of the first barn block on Instagram
and when I saw it I was smitten.
 
 
In my mind,
I see my Barn Quilt one way.
 
I started pulling fabrics
and these are my favorites:
 
 
 
 
Who doesn't love a RED barn????
 
My Barn construction came to a halt
while I was
putting together the roof.
 
I am not sure that there is enough contrast
between the
barn fabric (Christmas Red)
and the
roof fabric (Betty Red).
 
 
I have the pieces up on my design wall
and I am going to decide
if I want to keep it this way.
 
 
I can't wait too long because I think that block 2 will be out soon!
 
Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...