Thursday, January 31, 2013

CHARMING STARS QUILT {GETS A TWIN SISTER}

{Update: Link should be working now!}

I met Mary of  the Tulip Patch
at Quilt Market.
She is a fellow contributor to the



In between meeting all of the fans at the book signings,
Mary and I got to know each other.
It turns out that her husband is from the same city that I live in.
I know that you are thinking no big deal
BUT
NO ONE ever knows anything about Mississippi
let alone knows someone from here!

So, Mary emailed me to let me know that she was making a modified version
of my




Mary calls her modified version
Charming Crumby Star Quilt

Here is a glimpse of her quilt:
Photo by Mary of Tulip Patch



Head over to Mary's blog to see her finished quilt!



Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I was excited to meet you, too! I can't believe you lived there, either...small world, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link didn't go to her. I see she commented so ill try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary's blog won't allow me to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your Charming Stars pattern. I'm currently working on a quilt for a friend using that pattern, and I'm guessing it won't be the last time I use it either! It's so easy, but striking and it lets you enjoy the prints of the fabric without cutting them up into tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...