Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fabric Crush {Simply Color by V and Co for Moda}





Before Spring Quilt Market, Vanessa of V and Co. fame let the
quilting world know that she would be releasing her first line
of quilting fabric, Simply Color.

I held my breath and drooled over my keyboard as I studied her preview
photos.
I knew that I NEEDED it!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a fat quarter bundle.


After staring at all of the beautiful colors,
I pulled!
I pulled the twill ribbon holding it together and trust me it was
difficult to do because they looked so pretty together!

I pulled out the ones that caught my eye:

The best part about this fabric line is the fact that it has
something for everyone...girls (not too girlie) and boys (not too baby)!
This is important to me because we are all boy around here.


Like I said...I love it when a fabric line has something for me
and my Little Person.

This is my absolute favorite print in the fabric line:

I am drawn to the blue! I would love to make a skirt out of the fabric and pair it with
an awesome white t-shirt. (Now I just need someone to make the skirt for me.)

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...