Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quilt Market.....MODA Style



Minneapolis did a great job of hosting Quilt Market!

There was so much to see and do at Quilt Market

that I hope that I didn't miss anything.



Of course, the awesome folks at MODA did not let me down!

Their theme for this market was: School house

Here are snippets of Quilt Market...MODA Style:





Here are a few MODA celebrities that I caught in the act:



They were super sweet & I forgot to check out what

Market shoes they were wearing!


The gals from Minick & Simpson


and I even caught a quick photo of Mark Dunn!

So many more photos to download and share with all of you.

Until Next Time .. .Happy Quilting


8 comments:

  1. You sound as though you had a blast at quilt market! Hope the pattern launch went well too? Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these peeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to share some of your patterns? I'm glad your back home and in the arms of little person!! Bet he missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see more pictures.
    Take care,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just LOVING the pics from quilt market.
    The fourth pic you shared, where it looks like ladies are sitting at a table - gave me a WONDERFUL IDEA from the quilt on the upper left in the photo. It looks like it might be made from strips - and then an applique added. I really like this idea - simple and I could enhance the quilt with any theme of applique....

    Funny, what little things can give someone ideas.

    And trust me, LOL, ideas are far and few between for this old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It would be so wonderful to see these quilts up close! When can we see your patterns?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...