Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quilt Market ... Tour of Rooms (The Finale)

This Little Lady went to Quilt Market

to find a booth (AKA-ROOM)

of her own.

The perfect, MODERN ROOM to live happily ever after in!

Could it be lucky Number 7?



So many things about this "ROOM" just screamed out my name!



I could just look at these delightful  baby photos on the wall all day long!


However...this is where I could see myself spending most of my time:


I tell you, no one does a MODERN sofa like Anna!

Trust me, I would grab that quilt,

wrap myself up in it, drink a cup of tea,

read a good book, and watch TiVo

on that sofa...FOREVER!

How about you?

Thank you coming with me on this search for the

perfect ROOM.

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. Stefanie -

    I'm with you -- Anna Maria's room is perfect in every way!

    Thanks for stopping by to see me at the AQS booth while you were at Market. I'm so glad I got to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, definitely the most delicious of all the rooms at QM. Your photos are fantastic, by the way!!! I love the angle on the sofa shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...you lucky duck you getting to go to market....wah!

    I'm telling you....I guess I have not gotten used to you being something else besides our ole faithful 'Quilt Buddy'....I have your new name listed in my Google Reader but it just doesn't register yet!! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you would stay there for EVER...I would love to visit a Quilt market like this one day...mmhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "room" sharing! You take such awesome photos - thanks so much for letting us enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking, inspiring, always dazling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...